Polylink Piping Systems Pty Ltd is committed to achieving the highest performance in occupational health and safety with the aim of creating and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment across all facets of the business.
The company will commit to:
- Seek continuous improvement in its occupational health and safety performance, considering, evolving community, supplier and client expectations, management practices and Technology.
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and standards and where adequate laws do not exist, apply standards that reflect the company’s commitment to health and safety.
- Involve employees, suppliers and contractors in the improvement of occupational health and safety performances. Polylink believes safety is a shared responsibility. Everyone must perform their duties with the highest regard for not only their safety, but for the safety of others.
- Train and hold individual employees accountable for there area of responsibility.
- Manage risk by implementing management systems to identify, assess, monitor and control hazards and by reviewing performance.
- Ensure that employees, contractors and visitors are informed of and understand their obligations in respect of this policy and
- Communicate openly with employees, government and the community on occupational health and safety issues and contribute to the development of relevant occupational health and safety policy, legislation and regulations.